Thursday, October 04, 2007

Here's the little treat....

to satisfy some of you... LOL :) J/K... I have tons of pictures to put up, but just haven't had time to download them from my camera. However, it is so much easier to do with my phone... so here are a few pictures from this morning. Hope you enjoy!

The new hair... it's not a good pic, but you can see the highlights! :) I love them! You can kind of see the cut too... I ended up getting about 6 inches cut off... I'm just now starting to get used to it being shorter again :) Amy, since you asked about 10 times.... this is for you ;)

I got to keep some of my nephews Tuesday night and last night... it was quite an adventure! We did homework and showers at night, and did breakfast and went to school in the morning :) It was a blast and they were awesome. Ginger loved having kids to play with, even though they are scared of her... lol Nick & Ryan were used to her soon after they got there, but Trevor... is a different story... :) They took pictures of themselfves this morning on the way to school... aren't they cute?

Nick is 9...
Ryan is 7...
Trevor (Trevie) is 5...

It made me want kids even more! We took them to church with us last night, and Phil preached (M&D are out of town) and I sat in our pew with three boys and Hopie! :) It was great fun.

Hope you enjoyed the pics... more to come! Happy Thursday!

~Em

5 comments:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Awww! The boys are getting so big. You highlights are cute! And I'm happy to see that you didn't cut it really short. I'm parcel to curls!!

The Howell Family said...

I LOVE your hair! It looks beautiful! I will give Shelbie kisses! Her booboo is getting much better, healing very fast!

Ski's Lady said...

Love the hair! Can't wait to see more pictures! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair.
&& the boys are so cuuute! I miss having them everyday. :(

LOVES!

The Bryants said...

I love the highlights! It really looks great! I didn't realize you had grown it out so much. Do you have a before and after picture you can post? I'd love to see them.

:)