Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!

For some stupid reason... Blogger won't let me put pictures on! Or change my main picture! I've been trying for the past couple days to do things on my blog... but it won't let me! Anyone have any suggestions?



Life is busy, but good here... I'm starting to teach piano in January, so I'm trying to educate myself on how to teach - sounds like a cliche doesn't it? I'm excited about that.



We got the Study/Piano room painted last week. It is a burnt orange... If you know me, you know that I love color :) oh! Our Church's Weiner Roast and Hayride is this weekend... should be a blast, it's my favorite activity! It means fall is here so break out the Jeans and Sweatshirts!!!! :) Also, Phil and I are going to Tanners Orchard this weekend too! It'll be a blast! Don'tcha wish you were here?!?!!?!?!?!?



Work is going good, kinda slow right now... it's the "off season" for my job... the little Scouts are busy sellin Popcorn though! Hey! Speaking of... have you tried the I think it's called White Gold? It is Popcorn (duh!) covered in white chocolate, with almonds.... it's heavenly!



I just sent an email to the LadiesJOYfellowship email welcoming a girl to the "group" and I just like sent an email telling all about myself! LOL for some really odd reason, I'm super chatty today! Not like a blonde cheerleader chatty, but just chatty :)



Mmmmkkkaaay. I think it's time for me to go... I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and enjoy the beautiful weather!



Much luvvvv, Red <3

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Hey, Red! Wait a minute! With highlights, are you still red? J/K!
Glad to see your blog. I will add yours to mine and try to keep up with you. With four kids, it's hard enough sometimes to keep up with myself. Hey, where'd I go? LOL......

Anonymous said...

You updated! :)

ilu.<3