Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Three wonderful years...

So today three years ago, I married my best friend. Three years ago, I would have never dreamed that I could love a person so much. He has given me the life I needed, the love I need, and the encouragement to make it through whatever our future holds. Today, My husband and I celebrate our 3rd Anniversary. God has truly blessed our relationship and our marriage. Of course, like any other couple we have had trials and very few fights (seriously!)... but through it all, we have remained each other's best friends. I couldn't dream of spending my life with anyone else... We have the kind of relationship where we can't wait to get home to each other to see the other, or to talk about our days. I could go on and on about how much my husband means to me, but for sure he is the best thing outside of salvation that has ever happened to me.


I love you more everyday Philip Ryan!


Phil sent me flowers at work... there is a story behind the colors... aren't they beautiful???


The card reads (in his handwriting...): I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for the 3 years so far and many more to come. Your loving husband


And everyone says.... Awwwww.....