Yes, I know it's been forever. But so much has drastically changed in my life...
- I quit my job in Tennessee where I absolutely loved the people I worked with
- We packed our entire home
- I ate sushi for the last time at Wasabi while a TN resident
- Phil quit his job at McAlisters
- I said good-bye to my closest friends on earth
- We packed the moving truck with the help of some of our dearest friends
- We traveled ALL day to Illinois
- We signed on our first house that we own on June 1st at 11:30a.m.
- We moved into our new home on June 1st at 12:00p.m.
- We unpacked our house and started remodeling the basement
- I started my job with BSA in Peoria, IL on June 5th
- Phil started his job at CIP in Morton, IL on June 5th
- We moved our membership to Bethel Baptist Church on June 17th
- We celebrated Fathers Day - another year to celebrate something we aren't
- I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting...
- Oh, Ginger is now completely potty trained in our new house
So, to alot of you, this might not seem like much.
But right now, it's the biggest struggle I've ever had...