Thursday, September 11, 2008

:: Medium Well ::

I like my steak Medium, but Medium Well is how I'm feeling lately. We've had alot going on in our lives, and staying busy should be our middle names! It's good that we are busy, except my house doesn't stay nearly as clean as I'd like it to. But Phil says it's lived in, and that's how he likes it. I have such a wonderful husband :)

I've been sick for the past week and a half with a serious head cold. And it has stunk. Seriously. I'm so over being sick! I'm on the winning side of it now, so that is great.

Work has been iffy. You never know if it's going to be a good day, or a bad day. Some days I wish all I did was work an assembly line or something like that so it was the same thing every day! But, I wouldn't get paid near what I do now. And that keeps me stinkin my hands back in and diggin a little deeper.

We are going to California in two weeks! I'm so flipping excited to be going away, and to be flying again! It's a very short trip for my cousin's wedding. We'll fly out on Friday, and fly back on Monday. I think we are leaving after spanish class on Thursday though, and getting a hotel in Indy, which is always fun.

Phil's birthday is a week from today. He'll then know what it feels like to be 25. It's old.

This weekend is crazy busy. I am having a card shower for my cousin at 10:30, then our Secret Sister revealing at 3:00 then onto the Pumpkin festival! Yeah! I can't wait to taste that Pumpkin Ice cream... it's to die for. MmMmMmMmMmMm......

......

I'm trying to think what else I need to update on...

Oh, I'm having a out patient test done tomorrow morning. Pray for me.

Today is 9-11. Can you believe it's been 7 years? I remember everything about that day. Pray for the families of the people lost... it has to be hard for them...

Okay, I think I'm done rambling. Oh, I got a new background :) Do you like it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative title. ;-)
Prayin' for ya girl!

Tabatha said...

Well, since I am a week late on reading and commenting, I guess I can say "Happy Birthday" to Phil! Busy is always fun.... think of me with 4 kids! The "fun" never ends!!!! LOL!

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Loving the new template!