Monday, August 15, 2005

Mondays...

Today has been crazy at work, they have decided to put me up front by myself, so I am driving myself nutty trying to get all of my work done, then have customers coming in by the minute. It's so wonderful! ;) Um, yeah... so my birthday is in 16 days! I'm going to be the very young age of 22.

Phil is getting ready to start school, his first day is the 31st of August... yup my Birthday!!!!!!! :)

Um, nothing much new to say... Mom and Nom came down for a couple days, that was fun... I got to see Nom for a while and spend some time with her, she will be busy at school but I'm so excited for her.

Natalie, my friend from England is coming to visit us for two weeks in April :) I'm very excited about showing her everything. She has no idea... She's my age and we get along great... you can tell by my phone bill... one call to her for 30 minutes was almost 50.00... she got her phone bill, it was 1.40 in american money. LOL She'll call me from now on... :)

Church is great, all the college kids are starting to come back, so I'm getting excited about seein all of "my girls". I went to Hayley's on Saturday night to play games with her. I was there till 11:30 playin Golf. If you don't know how to play that card game, you should find out cause it's fun...

Oh! I got my cartilage pierced for my birthday... it's cute but kills. The only bad thing is that my hair is getting long, and when it's down, you can't see it! :( Oh well...

Okay, I'm done rambling... :0) Good day!

1 comment:

Curtis Donnohue said...

So... [nudge] this Natalie... single? blonde? what?

Kidding! Sorry. I couldn't resist.

I'm hereby demanding that you post more. Missin' you loads (getting by kind of fine without Phil) and all that sappy stuff. Later.