Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Catching up...

Man, things have been crazy at my house. We got back from London, and went straight to Illinois to see family and show them the pictures. We had a blast and enjoyed the time spent with our church family. Hopefully soon I can take the time to go through our daily "doins" of when we were in England. Don't have that much time right now though. I would like to post pictures too, but Phil has to help me with that. We'll just leave it at, God did a great thing for us, and worked in our hearts while we were there. We got so close to the church there, that we both cried when we had to leave. There are so many people there who don't know God... Please pray for the missionaries that are there, and for the people to listen and have tender hearts.

So, on a lighter note... life has been good. I dont really know where to start... Deann and her girls came down and spent a week with us. We were able to spend lots of time with them, which was great because Phil and I both needed it. Hopie was my flowergirl and just has a really special spot in Emmy's heart. Not that Deann and Morgan don't.... but ya know. They stayed two nights in a hotel and we went and had a pool party! It was so fun, we had pizza and soda, then swam and swam... It was so much fun! We went to the Dixie Stampede on Thursday night then they had to leave on Friday... So much fun though.

Okay, I have to seriously go to work, but I'll post later today or this week. Love to you all!

1 comment:

pastor mike said...

Nicely done!

Derek's good: he got a clean bill of health this morning. They want to keep a couple medicines around, but other than that, he's good.

Love you!