Monday, October 06, 2008

Summer 2008 - Part 1



Anniversary Trip - June Me... on a mistle.
This is at a park up by Chicago. My father speaks very highly of it. It was pretty neat... I can remember the name, but I don't want to butcher the spelling...
Phil and I by the main house. Again, of the park I can't spell.
One of my favorite places to eat... and wouldn't you know... it was in Schaumburg!!! Just to show how much I LOVE this place? Our trip was from Thursday to Sunday and we went there twice.
Our hotel room. It was a suite and it was flipping awesome. It helped that I'd adore to have my house decorated like this!


This was the living room, and the tv turned to either the bed or the couch. And the couch was so comfy!!!
Medival Times
Phil has always wanted to go here... we did :)
Had to have this picture in here... we died laughing.
We went miniture golfing. They had two courses. We did the first, and I beat Phil. So of course we had to play the second course and I won that one too. And who is the golfer in our family? And just in case you're wondering... he was keeping score. And we recounted.


We also went to one of Phil's favorite places... Shedd Aquarium. All I'll say is... it will be a while before we go back. The experience was horrible. We ended up paying 30.00 to park for 3 hours and were treated like you know what.
Chocolate... the love of my life.
We went to the "chocolate factory" also a bad experience... lol I expected them to be making chocolate! Complete oposite! Still fun tho... Leaving Chicago...

Phil and I after a long day... but happy to have achieved 4 years of wedded bliss... I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this guy... he's my everything.

No comments: